elite-commandos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

|EC| Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SCRIPT FOR BLAM

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
|EC|Blam

SCRIPT FOR BLAM Empty
PostSubject: SCRIPT FOR BLAM   SCRIPT FOR BLAM EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 11:17 am

i'm gonna need a cfg/script (don't even know the difference)
someone can help me with that?

grt
Back to top Go down
Reg3ncY

Reg3ncY

SCRIPT FOR BLAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCRIPT FOR BLAM   SCRIPT FOR BLAM EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 10:03 pm

You need cfg?

Getting a good cfg is kind of subjective concern since most of the professional players have their own cfg written as it suits their gameplay the best.

So the best thing to do would be to write down your own cfg, however if you are lacking will or skills to write it down I would suggest,

- Ask some of better players on servers for it,
- Google it,
- Use cfg maker - its a really handy program for making your own cfg as its shortens the time you would have to spent to write down a cfg and its very easy to use - even dummies can do it. Play around with it a bit and I`m sure you will make a cfg good enough for you.

You can download cfg maker from filefront - http://returntocastlewolfenstein.filefront.com/file/CFG_Maker;42187

If you are too lazy even to use cfg maker then you can download some good cfgs from here:
http://www.freewebs.com/zazeem/cfgs.htm
Tho its hard to find a cfg which will suite you.

Also if you wanna make some cool ingame binds, there is a good bind making script on jeff52.fr
Its really easy to use it and you dont have to download it, just copy bind from bind maker to your cfg:
http://www.jeff52.free.fr/wolfenstein-bindmaker/index.php

I hope this will help you.
Back to top Go down
|EC|Blam

SCRIPT FOR BLAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCRIPT FOR BLAM   SCRIPT FOR BLAM EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 7:42 pm

thanks for the help man, i'll check it out later, no time atm Razz
Back to top Go down
|EC|Ch3Mu

SCRIPT FOR BLAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCRIPT FOR BLAM   SCRIPT FOR BLAM EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:44 am

i guess making a cfg is to hard for sumone who dont uderstand it lol.
blam, if u still need one add my xf or pm me (etfl3sje)
Back to top Go down
Nico

SCRIPT FOR BLAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCRIPT FOR BLAM   SCRIPT FOR BLAM EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 9:08 am

Quote :
If you are too lazy even to use cfg maker then you can download some good cfgs

The best advice I can give you is : never download and execute a cfg you didn't create unless you know something about it.

Why ? Because it's stupid to execute a configuration that will modify your settings, your graphics and your commands if you don't know what you're doing... you will just fuck your game up. Cfg's are not necessary for an average jaymod player, you can go in options to modify the options of the game.
Back to top Go down
|EC|Ch3Mu

SCRIPT FOR BLAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCRIPT FOR BLAM   SCRIPT FOR BLAM EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 5:02 pm

[quote="|EC|Nico"]
Quote :
The best advice I can give you is : never download and execute a cfg you didn't create unless you know something about it.

cept if i made it fcours..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SCRIPT FOR BLAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCRIPT FOR BLAM   SCRIPT FOR BLAM Empty

Back to top Go down

SCRIPT FOR BLAM
Page 1 of 1