elite-commandos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

|EC| Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interested in joining Elite Commandos

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Reg3ncY

Reg3ncY

Interested in joining Elite Commandos Empty
PostSubject: Interested in joining Elite Commandos   Interested in joining Elite Commandos EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 9:49 pm

Wolfenstein name: Reg3ncY

How long you have played ET:
I have played ET actively 3,4 years ago and spent more than 1000 hours in the game, stopped playing then because i got bored a bit. I`m starting to play it again since some of my real-life friends started playing again and so will I.

How long you have been playing |EC| server: Like mentioned on the server before, I just started playing ET again and I accidently ran across your server and liked it! I`m pretty sure I`m gonna spent my time in ET on your server from now on Wink

Gaming style: I never developed any particilar gaming style during my gameplay, but somehow mp40 and medic class suits me the best. In scrims I used to take engi`s place.

Why you want to join: I "just started" playing game again and I realised that ET community isn`t anymore what it was few years ago. Most of the clans are filled with lame and noobish folk and I thought ET community has gone down for good. Then I accidentaly came across your server and I was suprised there are actually still good clans and servers. So uhm, I wanna join because I wanna spent my ET time with nice / cool folk and on good server.

Comments: Like mentioned few times before in my application, I started playing ET again just some days ago and I will need some time to get my skills back. Not that I suck or anything right now but my current skills are disaster in comparison with those I had before.
Second notice: I`m also playing Cod4, so my gaming time would be kinda divided into 50/50. Half of my time playing games I will spend on ET and second half on COD4. I`m not gonna stop playing Cod as im pretty good there, competing with my clan on ESL European Proffesional Series ( ESL stands for Electronic Sports League ).
I`m looking forward to see you on your battlefield Wink

EDIT - My xfire is cor3man in case anyone would like to contact me there. http://www.xfire.com/profile/
Back to top Go down
smoke

smoke

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining Elite Commandos   Interested in joining Elite Commandos EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 10:38 pm

Very very nice apply, these are the kinds i want to see.

Also saw the help post you gave blam, very very nice. good layout, links etc.

Im not the one to decide, but my first impression is good. Need to see you in game still though. altough im not on very much lately because of a shitty testweek.

Good job on the league Razz. you play mw2 too?
I guess you play cod4 at pc?

latahzz
Back to top Go down
Reg3ncY

Reg3ncY

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining Elite Commandos   Interested in joining Elite Commandos EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 9:30 pm

I just have too much time on my hands Rolling Eyes

During the week I can play only at morning since I work in afternoon.

Yes, I`m playing cod4 on pc and nope, I dont play MW2 because i dont like the multiplayer. SP is great but mp part has let me down.

Btw, adding two screenshots I took on your server this morning. I know it aint great but I`m getting my skills back slowly Razz

et1.png
et2.png

(Click on .png links )

Last edited by Reg3ncY on Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
|EC|Silent'

|EC|Silent'

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining Elite Commandos   Interested in joining Elite Commandos EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 9:27 am

Nice apply indeed. Especially this sentence "I "just started" playing game again and I realised that ET community isn`t anymore what it was few years ago. Most of the clans are filled with lame and noobish folk and I thought ET community has gone down for good." That is damn right, glad we have our server left almost normal as it used to be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interested in joining Elite Commandos   Interested in joining Elite Commandos Empty

Back to top Go down

Interested in joining Elite Commandos
Page 1 of 1